Thursday, January 21, 2010

Some Family Photos








We generally do family pictures in the fall. This past fall since I was pregnant I thought we would wait until the baby came and then do pictures. Because we waited I didn't catch Tammy who has taken our pictures the past 4 years so I was going to try someone new. I had a hard time connecting with the new person so Monday I dragged the family to Target so we could get some pictures. I've had some friends who use Target and have been really happy with them. The photographer did a good job with the kids and the pictures were okay. Randy was disappointed. We've been spoiled with Tammy pictures of our family and he commented that he realized what a great job she has done but also how much work goes into touching up the photos after the photo shoot.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Tammy is VERY talented at what she does!

Beautiful family <3