Friday, June 11, 2010

Weekly Highlights


Another busy week has passed. I'm just so happy the kids are home from school, it's been good having them around. We have had things planned everyday so they haven't had a chance to be bored yet.
  • We bought season passes to Lagoon and I took all the kids on Monday. It was a trial run for me to see how I could handle everything by myself. It went okay. Some juggling was required and Princess Izzybee had to stay in Kiddie Land more than she wanted so she could ride with the Doodle.
  • Grandma Curtis came for a visit and we all went to the Zoo together and she also took the older kids to the Tree House Museum.
  • ZMan went home with Grandma Curtis and two of his cousins. She will bring him home Sunday night in time for him to take swimming lessons and play a possible double header baseball game on Monday.
  • Grandma Ruby brought Tiffi's kids down and of course Princess Izzybee and the Doodle were excited. They swam and played. Princess Izzybee wanted to head to Emery County with them but they won't be back in time for swimming lessons on Monday but when they come back through next week the girls can stay a few extra days longer and I can take them back to Logan.
  • Up until today the week was super warm so the kids have swam a lot (when it's not raining). This summer the Doodle is loving the pool and getting in which means "constant vigilance" on my part.
  • According to the Doodle Baby Ru's name is actually Baby Ruby Ru Curtis.
  • I'm looking forward to the rain tomorrow and hoping to just relax and finish my book, catch up on organizing winter clothes and dejunking the toys in the basement. Wish me luck.

No comments: