Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Week Update


We've had a busy and fun week. It started out with the Blizzard of 2010 on Tuesday so I made sure we were well prepared to stay bundled up in our house for a few days "just in case". It turned out that I may have "over-reacted" just a little. We did get some wind and snow but the power didn't go out and everything was fine. My sister Tiff and her family, along with Mom came down from Logan Wednesday to spend Thanksgiving with us. We had tons of food and ate way to much. It was so nice to spend the day with family, I am so blessed. After cleaning up dinner and relaxing a little we all went and saw Tangled which was such a cute movie. The kids all loved it and I think we adults liked it as well. The remainder of the weekend has been spent with Randy working at the office and on our remodeling project downstairs. I can't wait for the hallway and ZMan's room to be completed so I am so happy that Randy and ZMan have worked so hard on the project the last few days. ZMan started putting the Christmas tree up for us while the girls and I were in Logan yesterday so I am hoping that we can all decorate it for Family Home Evening tonight. It's exciting that Christmas is just around the corner, Yay!

No comments: