Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fall Into Reading 2010 Wrap Up


My original list/post is linked here. The following is my list of completed books for Fall Into Reading 2010:

Knock Out (FBI Thriller #13)
Gregor the Overlander (Underland Chronicles #1)
Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane (Underland Chronicles #2)
Trick or Treat Murder (Lucy Stone #3)
The Help
A Blink of An Eye
Between the Lines
Maze of Bones (39 Clues #1)
Dangerous Connections
A Time to Die
Cold As Ice
A Catered Halloween (A Mystery with Recipes, #5)
Keys to the Demon Prison (Fablehaven #5)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter #2)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter #3)
Wicked Witch Murder (Lucy Stone #16)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter #4)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter #5)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter #6)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7)
Ghost of a Chance
Freefall
Murder by the Book (Kennedy Killingsworth, #1)

The Christmas Quilt (Elm Creek Quilts #8)
The Christmas Box
Finding Noel
The Thanksgiving Day Murder (Christine Bennett #6)
Don't Cry Wolf
Final Act: A Novel
Disney After Dark (The Kingdom Keepers #1)
The Friday Night Knitting Club (Friday Night Knitting Club #1)
The Gift
The Christmas List
Disney at Dawn (Kingdom Keepers #2)
Twilight's Last Gleaming (Free Men and Dreamers #2)
Gingerbread Cookie Murder (Hannah Swensen #16)
Candy Cane Murder

I finished everything on my list except Fairy Thorn and added a few books. I hadn't planned on reading the Harry Potter series but since the movie came out last month I decided to refresh my memory. I always re-read the series once a year because I love it so much. I really enjoyed my cozy mystery holiday themed books. They help me get in the holiday mood, although it is a challenge to read in December since there has been so much on my "to do" list.

No comments: