Sunday, March 11, 2007

We Made It!

We made it to church this morning. We were a little late, but we made it nonetheless.

The Relief Society lesson was on prayer which touched my spirit. I have not been consistant with our family prayers and I vowed today to be better. I also challenged myself to work on my personal prayers. No matter how busy life gets there is no excuse to not pray and not teach my children to pray.

I spent Sunday School in the lobby with fussy A. She was so tired and just fought sleep. It seems like the last few weeks I wake her up to get her dressed and in her carseat so she is so tired during church. I think I need to nurse her and dress her when she wakes up and hopefully when the family is ready she won't wake up when I put her in her carseat. I'll get it right one of these days.

I am hoping to catch a nap this afternoon and work on laundry. My house could use some cleaning as well.

No comments: