Monday, March 19, 2007

91st Birthday


Friday night I drove to Price and stayed so we could go to Grandma Mary's 91st birthday on Saturday. The kids and I stayed with Tiffany Friday night. Of course the kids had tons of fun playing with Sammi and Danni. We spent Saturday letting the kids play and haning out with dad for lunch in the afternoon. We left dad's late so we made it to the nursing home in Ferron a little late for the party. It was good to see Uncle Dodd, Aunt Connie, Tyler, Tracy and her son Adam, Aunt Tov and Uncle Lynden. I didn't even recognize Grandma Mary. It has been a long time since I have seen her. She's down to 92 pounds so she is so skinny and frail looking. She didn't know who any of us were. I'm gald I was able to go to get a few pictures of her with the kids.

No comments: