Friday, June 8, 2007

Finally Friday

My kids have been gone for a week with Grandma Curtis. They came home last night. I thought I would get so much done around the house without them here but that didn't happen. Life was a little easier with one baby then all three kids but I am so happy to have them home.

This morning we have already done our Summer Bridge and readind for the day. They are ready to go play but we need to run a few errands first. We are just waiting for Audrey to wake up. After we run errands I told the kids they could play and I am hoping to finish up 2 loads of laundry and tackle the Family Room in the basement.

Nothing to exciting is going on today so maybe I will also catch up on some reading. The kids asked for spaghetti for dinner which is easy enough.

No comments: