Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday Madness


Randy went into work this morning so I am working from home. In some ways it's easier to be in the office to get some things done but today it's nice to do it from home while I also work on laundry and bake some cookies.
We don't have anything planned from today. I may run into the office for a short time and take the kids with me but I have a low tire and need Randy to fix it before I go anywhere. If he is unable to leave work to fix my tire I'll just hang out at home. If my tire gets fixed I would also like to go to the library with the kids.
When the kids are finished eating we will work on their Summer Bridge program and read. My goal is to do this 5 days a week with the kids and so far we have done pretty good.
Audrey hasn't been nursing very well since Saturday. On Saturday she tried to bite me a couple of times so I firmly told her "NO". Since then she has not been interested in nursing. Isn't that weird? It's like I hurt her feelings or something. She did nurse a tiny bit last night and a tiny bit this morning. I have been thinking about weaning her but maybe she is weaning me and it's painful.

No comments: