Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Number 4 is on it's way



I was surprised a few weeks ago when I took a pregnancy test that is was positive. I guess I shouldn't have been but after a couple of years I was beginning to doubt it would ever happen. This is the first pregnancy where I didn't tell everyone right away, I decided I wanted to wait until at least after my first doctor's appointment.

Yesterday I had my first appointment. I am 11 weeks and everything looked good. I was able to see the baby on the ultrasound and see the heartbeat. I am finally getting excited and feeling more confident. The baby's due date is January 4th. We told the kids last night and Z Man and Princess Izzybee were excited but the Doodle has no idea what we are talking about and she's the one I'm most worried about.

Yay for us!

3 comments:

The Bingham's said...

I am so excited for you guys!! Yeah!!

Amber said...

Congrats Becky!

Kerrilyn said...

Yay for you!!! That is very AWESOME!