Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We're Back

We got home from sunny southern California Sunday night. Our vacation was so much fun so it was difficult to come back to "normal" life.

I will have to come back and post more detail about our trip but basically we went to Sea World, Disneyland, California Adventure Park, Ripley's Believe It Or Not and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. A ton of pictures were taken so I have a lot to post. We've been having some computer problems so I'm not sure when I will be able to share everything.

I thought I was smart before we left on our trip and gathered up the kid's school work so we wouldn't come home to massive amounts of homework. We were so busy having fun that we hardly worked on any school work. Sunday night was spent doing about 4 hours worth of homework with the two kids. I'm glad this week is a short week of school so they don' t have any homework for the week.

It's hard to believe this week is Thanksgiving. I have lots of unpacking, house cleaning, shopping and food preparation to do but unfortunately I don't have very much energy. I am 34 weeks pregnant and ready to be done.

No comments: