Friday, February 5, 2010

Family Update



I haven't posted much. New baby and a busy few weeks at work. I'm starting to feel more normal again, although I am sleep deprived.

Baby Sister is getting so big so fast. She is growing and is so chubby and squishy. I just love to be able to hold her and cuddle with her. She may be our last baby so I am trying to soak up her babiness. Baby Sister has discovered her hands and likes to suck on them and I've seen a few smiles.

My mom was here for a week and a half and loved holding Baby Sister. Mom was a huge help through the festival by spending time with the kids while I worked. The Doodle loved having Grandma to spend time with, she played games and read books. She has missed Grandma this week. Actually Mom will be moving up to Logan to live with Tiffi and Allen and I am excited about her being so much closer. We will be able to see her more. Yay!

Randy has been busy with Allen planning the move for my Mom. They are driving down next weekend to move her up. I am amazed that they are making all their plans by texting instead of talking on the phone (like I would do). It kinda drives me crazy since I don't text and think it is very time consuming. Plus I'm sure they are missing details that they should talk about.

ZMan and Princess Izzybee are doing good in school. We just had parent teacher conference with ZMan's teacher and overall he is improving. We are upping his reading goal and I will spend more time reading with him out loud to make sure the comprehension is there. I'm hoping we can read some good books that we will both like. Princess Izzybee will have her parent teacher conference when her teacher returns from maternity leave. I have upped her reading goal as well and hope to read more with her as well.

The Doodle is into everything as usual. This week she's dumped the Hershey syrup all over the counter and down the sink and ruined half a pie with spices from the spice cabinet. She has her own agenda and pretty much does whatever she wants. I guess she is teaching me patience. It's a good thing she's so cute!

Happy Weekend!

No comments: