Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday Thoughts

Just some thoughts from this week:

  • I finally found a custom photographer to take our family pictures which we had scheduled for today. It was to cold so we are rescheduling for next month. Everyone was about ready so the morning was stressful even though we finally cancelled the session. Next month I just have to deal with it again. I don't like family picture day until the pictures are taken.
  • All three kids had cavities and we spent three days at the dentist office this week. Monday we have one more visit and then it's another 6 months for the kids. We have to do better at brushing and flossing.
  • We had New Beginnings in Young Women this week and had a fabulous speaker. I was so grateful I attended and was touched by the special spirit in the meeting.
  • We are blessing the baby next Sunday so I have lots to do to get my house ready for family to stay with us. The kids will be happy to see all their cousins.
  • My sweet baby is starting to smile and she is so precious.
  • I am reading Superfudge with ZMan and we are loving it. It makes me laugh so hard, I think I am enjoying it more than he is.

No comments: