Friday, March 26, 2010

Finally Friday



I took some St. Patrick's Day pictures of the kids last week.

Today was Randy's birthday. Lucky for him he had the best birthday present ever; family pictures. Ha! We had them scheduled last month but due to a super cold day we rescheduled them and it ended being for today. I was so sure we would have to cancel due to weather; it rained and snowed throughout the day. The photographer, Melissa, and I crossed wires and tried to cancel but never actually spoke directly with each other so I got everyone ready and prayed for sun and we went to our designated meeting place. Melissa only lived a few minutes away so when we arrived and she wasn't there I called her and she was there in five minutes and I think we got a good photo shoot. She was great with the kids and the old house was great. I'm just hoping there will be a family shot with all the kids looking at the camera and attempting a smile.

Randy decided to make a quick trip to St. George to take a bed down to his mom's house so I'm supposed to be packing to get us ready. We are leaving early in the morning and coming home Sunday so it's quick.

I've had sick kids throughout the week. Some stomach bug which ZMan and the Doodle have had, I even took them to KidsCare Wednesday night. They took a strep test since both of their throats were a little red. Tonight they called and said ZMan was positive for strep and the Doodle's test wasn't completed yet. ZMan still has some stomach issues but nothing I would associate with strep throat. It's been a weird week.

We survived the many practices and one game this week. Next week gets more interesting as we are double booked and I'm sure it will happen a few more times throughout our Spring season. So far the kids are having fun.

No comments: