Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cozy Mystery Challange Wrap Up

Thanks for this challenge, I absolutely loved it because I love cozy mysteries. They have become my favorite genre, especially the holiday themed books. I read 11 books, although I would have loved to read more, but with a baby under 1 years old plus my other 3 kids, that was the best I could do.

I started 3 new series; A Domestic Diva Mystery Series, A Manor of Murder Mystery Series and the Coffeehouse Mystery series. I liked each new series and plan to continue reading them.

I completed the following books:
On What Grounds (Coffeehouse Mystery #1)
Dearly Depotted (A Flower Shop Mystery #3)
The Diva Runs Out of Thyme (A Domestic Diva Mystery #1)
Carrot Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen #10)
Mother's Day Murder (Lucy Stone #15)
Cream Puff Murder (Hannah Swensen #11)
Plum Pudding Murder (Hannah Swensen #12)
Apple Turnover Murder (Hannah Swensen #13)
Bookmarked For Death (A Booktown Mystery #2)
Grace Under Pressure (A Manor of Murder Mystery #1)
Trick or Treat Murder (Lucy Stone #3)

No comments: