Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekly Update


  • With our 3rd week back in school we are finally getting on a schedule that is working. The kids like their teachers and school is going okay for them.
  • Princess Izzybee starts up with piano lessons tomorrow and is excited. ZMan continues with his fall lessons tomorrow and he's not as excited. I think as he gets new music to learn and challenge him he will settle down about piano.
  • Princess Izzybee is also in a girl's performing singing group that she is liking. I hope she has fun with it. I'm trying to decide if I should sign her up for a dance class along with The Doddle.
  • ZMan is playing soccer and having fun. He is on the recreation league and loves to play goal keeper.r
  • Ru is crawling all over the place getting into everything. I haven't realized how cluttered my house was until I watch her find every object that can go in her mouth, go into her mouth. She is at a fun stage as she interacts and laughs with us, claps and just has fun. The crawling stage is not my favorite so I can't wait for her to walk.
  • This week we are flying to Denver as a family and hang out. We are still planning our trip but it will be fun and we get a break from life. Sunday we will take the train home and this will be a new and I hope a fun experience.

No comments: