Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Corn Maze


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa
Yesterday we went to Logan for Dann's birthday party at a corn maze. It was raining here before we left for Logan so I wondered if they would still be able to go to the maze but it wasn't raining in Logan when we arrived.
The kids loved the hay mountain and climbed and jumped all over it. It was so funny because the Doodle got hay down her pants and she itched so bad and kept putting her hands down the back of her pants. After climbing on he hay we went on the haunted hay ride which freaked my niece and Princess Izzybee out. Another rider kept trying to hurry the hay ride driver along because you could tell the storm was moving in. On the way back it started raining and I'm trying to keep the baby and the Doodle covered with a blanket because I wasn't smart enough to bring my umbrella on the ride. We were soaked as we ran to our cars, the two younger girls were crying and of course we were cold. We still had fun before the rain hit but I'm bummed that we didn't make it through the corn maze or to the pumpkin patch. I had lots more pictures I wanted to take, but didn't because we were so wet.

No comments: