Saturday, October 30, 2010

No Tricks......Only Treats

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa
Happy Halloween! The girls had a fun day. For the first time ever we split up today. ZMan and Randy stayed home so ZMan could trick or treat with his friends. They had plans to hit a lot of homes and trick or treat for a long time so they could bring home a lot of candy. ZMan also carved our pumpkins and he did an excellent job! The girls and I went to Logan to my sister's house and spent the day with them. We did truck or treat at their church while it drizzled on us and luckily it didn't start raining hard until we were finished up. The two younger girls were "cowboy girls", Princess Izzybee was a referee and ZMan was a jailbird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder why I can't see full text in your RSS feed, do you allow full articles?
So do you like this movie Inception? I think it's a masterpiece, aside from the cast… they didn't do a very good job, though they tried.
I'm just wondering, is it possible to take up blogging without any technical experience? Can I blog from MS Word?
It's not a good idea to make me upset, and when my comments get removed I get really sad.

Nothing is so smiple that it can't get screwed up.