Monday, April 2, 2007

Monday Musings

This week is Spring Break for the kids. They are happy to not have school and beleive it or not I am happy they are home this week.

A week ago Grandma Curtis and I were supposed to take my kids and Holly's kids swimming at the South Davis Rec Center (The Bubble) but it didn't work out. My kids were so disappointed and have bugged me about it for a week now so I am thinking of taking them swimming after A wakes up from her nap. R bought our family a family pass for a year so we need to use it and the kids will have fun.

Tomorrow S has ice skating lessons and swimming lessons so maybe the kids can go swimming again after the lessons. I'll have to check out the swimming schedule today.

I am trying to catch up on laundry today. There is always so much laundry to do and just when I think I've caught up there is more. Ugg!

No comments: