Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday Madness

Randy had to drive this morning so I stayed home to get the kids ready for school before I came into work. I still got up at 4:00am to work for a couple of hours from home. It's now 7:30pm and I am exhausted.

I picked Sarah up from preschool and had a quick parent teacher conference with her teacher. Sarah is doing great in school. She really needs to work on her alphabet, sounds and numbers. I am still undecided about weather or not she should start kindergarden or not. Her birthday is August 17th and the cut off is August 30th so she is right on the line.

Sarah has swim lessons tonight and Randy came home from work early so we went to the Rec Center as a family. Randy took the kids swimming and I walked the track with Audrey for about 30 minutes. It feels good to know I excercised today. We signed Zachary up for swim lessons the same time Sarah is going which will be good to do it at the same time.

This week is "Turn off your TV Week" at Zachary's school. I am going to die. How am I supposed to not watch TV for the entire week? I realize how much I watch TV and it's entirely to much. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookie, what I found!!!!!! Yay!! Becky is blogging! :)

Becky said...

I thought I would give it a try! :)