Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday Things






WooHoo! I excercised this morning. My goal is start walking at least 5 days a week. I also want to stop drinking soda.

Today is Tuesday and we are off work. I volunteer at Z's class today, S has ice skating and then swimming lessons. I also have visiting teaching this afternoon. I'm hoping to squeeze a haircut for myself and S in. Tonight Z has Karate and is hoping to help a neighboor clean up his yard.

We signed the paperwork for our taxes yesterday. We always wait for the last minute to get our taxes done and this year we even got money back. While waiting the H&R Block to print our tax paperwork R, S, A and I went looking at trailers. Toy Haulers to be specific. R has been thinking of selling our trailer and getting a Toy Hauler and we had never looked inside of them.

Easter Sunday was a nice day. This kids were happy with their Easter baskets and we made it to church. Patty and Brian came over for dinner in the afternoon and it was fun to visit and spend time together.

No comments: