Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday Things

We had a disappointment today. We were really hoping to change something today and it didn't happen. We've had a great support system with family and friends who were all wonderful. After my mom and Marlene left today I just wanted to break down but I don't want to be dragged down so I fought it. I do think I need a good cry and then I can move on and not dwell on it.

My MIL came up Sunday for a visit and to offer some support. She is driving my mom back to St George with her. My mom was here since last Monday and it was so great to have her for a visit. I really wish she lived closer. I'll need to make an effort to go visit her because the next time she will come up here will be in January.

Saturday we did hit the Japanese Festival but we weren't hungry so we just looked around for a minute and then walked over to the Gateway Mall to the Clark Planetarium. We thought we would see what was playing and look around at the exhibits. We decided to see a cute 3-D movie called Fly Me To The Moon about 3 flys that join Apollo 11 on their moon visit. Then Mom, R and the kids rode the train to Farmington and I met them at the train station and we took the new Legacy Highway home.

I need to work on homework with the kids.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Becky, I am so sorry about your disappointment. My heart aches for you. I am here if youneed to talk some more. I am sorry I wasn't there for you today. Love you.