Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday Things

Since school has started we have been so busy. Of course there have been plenty of homework fights. So far it's more of a problem with Z than with S. Most mornings the kids ride their bikes to school. This is the first year I have let S ride her bike so she is loving it. Last year Z would ride his bike and S and I would walk. I've tried walking along with them but they get so far ahead of me that there is not point. A misses having them home and I miss them entertaining her. I don't miss them arguing but I miss the kids.

Z was in a soccer tournament last weekend. We lost every game but the team worked hard and there was some improvement by their final game Saturday. Z has been playing goalie and he seems to like it. He did inform me that he doesn't want to play soccer next year.

Tiffi's family is coming this weekend so my kids are excited. Allen is helping R finish the roof. It's almost done!! Two weeks ago Allen and Tiffi stayed an extra day so Allen could work on the roof. We appreicate his help, thanks Allen.

My mom is also coming for a visit next week for a week. She will stay with us and I will take her up to Logan to stay with Tiffi and her family. I always love when my mom visits. We don't generally do anything exciting but it's nice to visit and spend time with her and she generally helps me catch up on household stuff that I fall behind on. I also get in a few extra hours at work while she's here because she will stay with the kids.

No comments: