Monday, July 13, 2009

Cooking Class

We made it home late last night. I have a ton of pictures to post from our family reunion but I have to go through them all and I still have so much to do to so sometime this week I will post them.

I signed the kids up for some fun classes through Centerville City. Last month ZMan took a golf class. This month ZMan is taking archery and a bowling class. Princess Izzybee is taking an Arts & Craft class, Kids Cooking class and bowling. Today Princess Izzybee had her first cooking class. She was so nervous and didn't know anyone but when I picked her up she had made a friend and loved making pizza. She said she did everything except put the pizza in the oven. When we got home she shared her little pizza with ZMan, Doodle and her cousin Mariah and they all loved it.

No comments: