Friday, September 11, 2009

Finally Friday

We've been adjusting these last few weeks to school. It's been a challenge to get to bed on time and then to get us all up on time. Homework every afternoon and the projects are starting. The kids are liking school, even though they don't like waking up for school.

ZMan has been doing soccer since the first week of school. He will start piano lessons on Monday and is very excited. His lessons will be Monday at 8:00am before school and I'm hoping he will practice everyday before school. School doesn't let out until 3:25pm and by the time homework is completed if we add afternoon piano practice he will not have any play time.

Princess Izzybee starts Kindermusik this next week and I am in the process of registering her at a new gymnastics place. Last year she did dance and a tumbling class and this year she just wants to do gymnastics. Today there is a grandparent's program at her school and since our grandparents don't live near by we invited Grandma Foster from across the street and she so kindly said she would let Princess Izzybee adopt her for today. Isn't that nice of her?

I have a doctor's appointment this morning. I'm hoping the doctor will be able to find a reason for me to have another ultrasound so we can see for sure if this little peanut is a girl or boy. This pregnancy is going by fast and I still have so much to do before this baby comes. The last few days I've had a cold and there's not much I can take for it so I'm just trying to weather it with grace (which I'm not very good at).

Tomorrow my Snow College roommates and their families are coming over for a BBQ and swim party. I'm excited to get together with them. It's been years since I've seen them (although I did see Amy July 4th) and it will be fun.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Thank goodness for adopted grandparents!! Sister Foster is great. Let us know when Zman's games are and we will try to come to one.