Monday, April 7, 2008

Great Book

I read Dorothy Keddington's books many, many years ago and I loved them. I loved the romance. Several months ago I found 3 of her books at a used book store and bought them and I was so excited to read them. Of course I forgot about them until about 3 weeks ago and loaned one to a friend and started reading Shadow Song. I loved Shadow Song, but I think Return to Red Castle might be my favorite. I started reading Return to Red Castle Saturday night and read it Sunday until I finished it. I'm not sure where I found the time and my kids and house suffered, but I loved reading it.

The book is about Melissa who comes back to Utah, sees the man she's had a crush on since she was a kid, tracks up the mountain, meets creeps, falls in love, man saves her from creeps, etc. Romance and adventure - this book has it all.

My friend who borrowed it and really enjoyed it (although she doesn't generally read mountain man type books) were wondering why romance in real life is never like romance in novels.

No comments: