Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ta Da Tuesday

It's been awhile since I've checked in and shared any family news. This past weekend the spring weather was so wonderful. Today it's cold, cloudy and it's trying to rain. I just love the spring and all the weather uncertainity!

About three weeks ago Z started baseball practices, the games start next week. He has been loving it! Saturday R was able to go to practice with Z and then he took him shopping for a new glove, bat and bat bag. The coach asked R to assit as a coach so he'll be going to practice with Z from now (just run less place for me to have to run the other kids to). Last night after baseball practice R took Z to the batting cages and he said Z didn't want to leave. They have practice again tonight and Friday night. In between baseball Z has also been doing soccer. You can imagine with soccer games, practices, and baseball practices he as been busy!

A week and a half ago R took Z to get his ATV license. They studied for the test together for about a month and of course Z passed. I guess the test was written as well as practical. Z thought the test was easy and was happy because he was able to drive his 4-wheeler. We went out to dinner that night to celebrate his new license.

S had been busy with soccer and gymnastics. What keeps her the busiest though is her play dates. She seems to think she needs to have an arranged play date everyday (actually this keep me busier). She loves to be with friends. This past Saturday she was outside from 9:30am until about 7:00pm with maybe 10 minutes indoors for lunch. I never thought about sunscreen so her little arms and cheeks were so sunburned. S loves to ride her bike all over and is quite the speed demon.

A keeps me busy picking up after her, she is into everything. It seems like the last few months she has been sick constantly. I don't know what is going on but she seems to almost always have a cold. She is growing like a weed and busy smiling and talking up a storm (although I can't understand a word she says).

R and I have been busy with our family and work. We need to tackle our yard so we can have some grass. R bought the kids a trampoline that he wants to put in the ground so I know he's hoping to get that in soon. We plan on taking a couple's 4-wheeling trip in a few weeks and the kids will stay either with grandma or my sister.

Well tonight we have a soccer game for S and Z and baseball practice so I'm hoping the weather will improve.

No comments: