Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School




Today was the first day of school. Z is in 3rd grade and S is in 1st grade. I'm not that excited about school starting, I hate going back to homework and making them go to bed on time and getting up. I made pancakes for breakfast and after they were ready I made them pose for pictures. R and the kids rode their bikes to school which they love doing with their dad. They had an early out so I helped pass out otter pops after school and then they rode their bikes to our church for snow cones. The entire primary meets at the church after the first day of school for snow cones and the kids love it. I enjoy it because it's fun to visit with the other moms about teachers and what to expect. I had cookies at home for them and now they are playing before dinner and soccer. I need to get S in bed by 8:00pm tonight because she it so tired.

Did you notice her black eye from her bike accident?

No comments: