Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Stuff

Last night I finally re-joined Weight Watchers again. I'm going to need lots of support because I don't want to fail. I've thought about it for weeks but have been lazy about joining and lazy about making the necessary changes required to my eating and exercising. I'm blessed because my hubby is so supportive and I appreciate that.

S has been so excited about today. She said they are celebrating spring at school and also it is market day. After school she has tumbling which she absolutely loves and then she has a date with her dad. They are going to the Children's Theatre & School of the Arts to see the Princess and the Pea. The date with her dad has had her excited all week so I hope they have a good time.

We don't have much planned for the weekend. I hope the weather remains nice so we can work in the yard. I have a church activity tomorrow for a few hours during the day and R has graciously agreed to entertain the kids while I am gone. Z has soccer practice tomorrow and I'm sure the kids will just be happy to be outside in the sun. Monday there is no school, YAY!

I am very excited to buy the Twilight DVD first thing in the morning. I should be embarrassed that I loved the movie so much but I am so excited to buy the movie and watch it several times this weekend.

1 comment:

Kerrilyn said...

Good luck with the weight watchers!!! You can do it! Just remember that the results are slow, but don't give up.