Saturday, March 7, 2009

SaturdayHappy Things


  • R and I went out to dinner last night and we saw Thoroughly Modern Millie at Rodgers Memorial Theatre. The play was funny and we enjoyed it and I loved having my wonderful hubby to myself.
  • R took the two older kids skiing today so it's just me and the Doddle home. I hope they are having fun.
  • I watched Nights in Rodanthe and although the movie wasn't that great it was on my list and I watched it while the Doddle was napping.
  • Dinner is in the crockpot and will be ready when the family comes home.
  • I've been catching up on some reading today.
  • I don't need to prepare a lesson for YW tomorrow.
  • The sun is out and it's a nice day.

1 comment:

The Bingham's said...

WOW, sounds so nice. I am jealous. More importantly, it sounds like you enjoyed yourself.