Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday Things

Last week and this week have been calmer and we are enjoying the spring weather. We have lots of projects we need to get going on and I am hopeful that we will accomplish them. The yard needs to be finished and the kid's bedrooms need to be tackeled as well.

The Doodle wants to be outside any moment she can. I can't wait until we have grass but for now she is happy playing in the sand area of the backyard on the Little Tykes toys. She has discovered ants and has lots of fun watching them and trying to pick them up to show me.

This week Z Man only has one soccer game and one baseball game although they are both tomorrow night. He will also have practices for both throughout the week. Tomorrow night will be a little crazy but at least it's only one crazy night this week instead of all crazy nights like it was for a few weeks.

Princess Izzybee still has dance class but I think they are just having fun since they have already preformed their recitial. She is loving her tumbeling class and I'm thinks that next year we will concertrate on gymnastics again.

We need to get the trailer ready for camping trips for the summer. I think our first trip will be with some friends to the Sand Dunes over Memorial Weekend. I already feel like the summer will need to be longer so we can fit all we want to do into such a short time.

No comments: