Monday, May 7, 2007

Another Van

Zachary refused to get in the pool today at his swimming lesson. We signed him up for level 3 which was too advanced for him. His first day in that class freaked him out since the level of difficulity was too much for Zach. After the class I moved him down to level 2 but he has refused to go to the classes. It has been so frustrating for me because I don't know how to handle it. I don't think I should force him to go but I don't want to molly-coddle him either, he needs to learn to swim. Today I tried to be positive about his class and it seemed like he was going to get in the water until we approached the pool and then he changed his mind. Sarah is in Level 1 and her class is at the same time as his so I talked to the scheduler and moved Zachary down to Level 1. He said if he was taking a class with Sarah he would go so I am hoping that by moving him down to the easiest level he will gain his confidence again.

Saturday night Randy bought another van on ebay. He bid for an Astro Van not thinking he would win the bid but he did. Ugg! He said he already has a buyer for it so I hope he can dump it soon because I don't want to drive an Astro Van. Randy was debating a trip to California to pick it up but he called his mom and she happened to be in the general area of the van so her and her boyfriend Harrold will bring the van back later this week. It seems like it's working out. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: