Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday



Randy went into work this morning so I am working a little from home and spending the day with the kids. This morning is play group at the park so I will take Sarah and hopefully Audrey will take her nap in the stroller. I need to run a few errands and attack my house.

My goals today are:
  • At least 3 loads of laundry
  • Clean of my island in the kitchen (I use it as a catch-all)
  • Sweep and mop my kitchen and living room

Today is Zach's early out day and Randy wants to take the two older kids shopping this afternoon. I hope he can get away from work. This evening is the Freedom Run Fundraiser at the school so I think I will take the kids and sign us up for the 1 mile run/walk. They will have fun doing this and I can push Audrey in the jogging stroller.

Since Mother's Day in Sunday I want to prepare my Sunday meal today or tomorrow. This will keep my work load low on Sunday so I can enjoy the day more.

No comments: