Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday Things


I was supposed to go into work this morning but they needed Randy more than me. I am hoping he will be done soon so I can go in for a few hours without the kids otherwise I will take the girls in with me for a little bit.
This afternoon, after school Sarah has gymnastics. When gymnastics is over we need to rush to Zachary's soccer game. I am helping take dinner to someone in our ward so I need to drop it off before heading to gymnastics. After next week we are done with soccer and then I think baseball starts up. I need to get Zachary registered for soccer next year and I am trying to decide if I should register Sarah. It just gets so busy and crazy.
I guess Randy's mom is coming up for a visit this weekend. I assume she will stay here but I never know for sure where she will stay. I have slacked on my house all week but I had better get busy and get it cleaned before she comes.

No comments: