Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Musings


I have been a blog slacker this past week. I just let myself get busy and not spend as much time on the computer.

Randy and the kids gave me a new iPod for Mother's Day and I love, love, love it! I holds 20,000 songs so I can download so much stuff. I have 3 or 4 books saved on it and I listen to it all the time. Zachary picked out a pink skin which is really cute.

Saturday was Zachary's last soccer game and I forgot to take my camera and the video camera. Bummer because I'm not sure I took enough pictures of his soccer this year. He scored three goals so he was very happy with himself. Baseball will be starting the second week in June so he is looking forward to his baseball games. I am dreading the heat the games will be playing in.

Sarah finishes gymnastics the second week in June with a performance. I'm not sure if I will sign her up for summer classes or not.

Audrey has two teeth. I can't beleive how fast my baby is growing and she is truly such a joy for me. She tried to give me kisses in church yesterday. Her sweet smile brightens the room.

Today after work the kids have swim lessons. I will take them swimming about an hour before their lessons so they can have fun. It sounds like Grandma Curtis is coming to stay the night at our house tonight before going to Logan for the week.

My goals at home are:
Fold a batch of laundry from yesterday
Wash and fold another load
Empty dishwasher
Change all the sheets on all the beds



No comments: