Saturday, January 3, 2009

End of the Holiday

Well the winter holiday is about over and I'm sad that the kids go back to school on Monday. Although my house is messier and there is more fighting, I've enjoyed having them home. I like not having to worry about homework and bedtime. Our new church time starts tomorrow morning, we now have to be there by 9:00am. Our SM has always been last but that changes tomorrow as well so if we are late, everyone knows. We are on time for school everyday so there's no reason we should be late for church.

This morning the kids had a Primary Activity where they met their new teachers. After the activity R took the kids to Frozen Ropes for Z to have an evaluation by a baseball professional. They recommened a training class for Z to sign up for this next week if he is interested. His coach from last season opened the local Frozen Ropes and Z had so much fun on his team along with learning a ton. Z is still undecided on baseball or soccer and really enjoys both so I think for now I will let him keep doing both and hopefully soon he will pick a favorite.

I am working on my YW lesson for the morning and organizing my week.

No comments: