Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday Fun

Last night R told my Tiff and Allen that we were coming up for an overnight visit. When my sister called to find out what time to have dinner ready I had idea that we were driving up to Logan for the night. Of course the kids were excited to see their favorite cousins so we packed for an overnight visit and drove up. Tiff and I sat up talking until midnight and we didn't even realize it was so late and decided we better get the kids to bed and crash ourselves. Luckily R and A fell asleep on the couch earlier but my other 2 thought it was so cool to up until midnight.

This morning after we got ready we went to Hardware Ranch. We had been a few years ago with Patty and Brian but S didn't even remember it and Tiff and Allen had never been. I had packed all our warm winter stuff because last time we went it was so cold and we froze, but today was nice. We bundled up some, but it wasn't that bad. The kids loved the wagon ride and seeing the elk close up, although the smell wasn't so great and S made sure we all knew it stunk. I got pictures but I'm having problems with my camera connecting to the cord so I'll have to upload them another time.

After the ranch we took the kids to McDonald's which they loved and then the dads and older kids went to the movies while Tiff and I went home with the 2 little ones for naps. It was a fun day and the kids did not want to come home but we have church in the morning and have missed the last 2 week, besides I teach in YW's.

No comments: