Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Stuff


I wish we still had another weekend day, although the kids are fighting so I should be happy they go back to school tomorrow.
We had a fun weekend, yesterday after baseball practice we drove up to Logan. Sam and Danni had a dance competition that we watched and they were so cute and did an excellent job. After the dance we hung out at their house and Tiff made us dinner and we visited which was so nice (I wish they lived a little closer). The girls came home with us and spent the night and believe it or not we made it on time to our 9:00am church.
This week is a busy week with Pack Meeting, soccer game and practice, baseball game and practice (although I still don't have the schedule), dance recital dress rehearsal and then the dance recital. Everyday except Monday we have something so it's going to be crazy and I'm sure I will be somewhat frazzled by the end of the week. The kids are hoping we will get the pool opened soon and I think the weather this week is supposed to be really warm.
Princess Izzybee has a field trip tomorrow and she has asked me to come along. I'm not sure if I can it depends if I can find someone to tend the Doodle. I wish I could take her along, it would just be easier. It's fun to be so busy with the kids but I'm already looking forward to relaxing after church next Sunday.

No comments: