Friday, April 24, 2009

Yay it's Friday!



Yay, it's Friday and I made it through our busy week. Today is slow compared to the other days of the week although I've still been running and running. We only had tumbling this afternoon instead of multiple activities through the afternoon/evening.

Tomorrow Princess Izzybee has her dance performance. She is so excited and last night I watched her perform in her dress rehearsal. It was a cute dance. She didn't like me putting a bun in her short hair since it required little ponies underneath, going up which hurt so there were lots of tears and putting mascara on was quite the dramatic scene as well. After tomorrow night I told her she wouldn't have to do either for a long time

Tomorrow is crazy with baseball practice, a primary activity, my niece has a basketball game we are trying to make it to in Sandy, a birthday party and then the dance performance.

My allergies have been really bad for the last two days so I was looking forward to the rain, hoping it would help. I'm glad allergy season is only a few weeks for me.

It's time to sign up for the kid's fall activities and I'm struggling with what I should sign them up for. Z Man is still wanting to play soccer and baseball which isn't a problem in the Fall but come Spring it's a scheduling nightmare with us running all over. We also have him on a waiting list for piano lessons which hopefully will start in the fall. Princess Izzybee talks about soccer and baseball but I'm still not sure since it changes daily. She also loves tumbling and dance so I'm not sure which to have her do. This year she took creative dance and tumbling but I want her to do ballet (for basics) and she wants hip hop plus tumbling. We discovered she is to young for piano which she wants to do but I can sign her up for Kindermusik but it seems like so much stuff to do when you are 6/7. I also was thinking of putting the Doodle in Kindermusik but I'm just not sure. What to do, what to do.... I wish I could look forward and know for sure what was best for each child.

No comments: