Friday, April 2, 2010

Cozy Mystery Challenge 2010


I decided to participate in the Cozy Mystery Challenge 2010. I love cozy mysteries. An online friend introduced my to cozies a couple of years ago and I've been hooked ever since. This friend started me on Joanne Fluke and the Cookie Lady mysteries which I really like. I had been reading Dianne Mott Davidson and never knew they were cozy mysteries. I've committed to read 7-10 cozies by September 30th.

Below is my list and I will add to it as I go. (This list is subject to change) :

1. On What Grounds (Coffeehouse Mystery, #1)
2. Dearly Depotted (Flower Shop Mystery, #3)
3. The Diva Runs Out of Thyme (Domestic Diva Mystery, #1)
4 Carrot Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen Mystery, Book 10)
5. Mother's Day Murder (A Lucy Stone Mystery, #15)
6. Cream Puff Murder (A Hannah Swensen Mystery, #11)
7. Bookmarked for Death (A Booktown Mystery #2)
8. Plum Pudding Murder (A Hannah Swensen Mystery, #12)
9. Grace Under Pressue (A Manor of Murder Mystery, #1)
10. Trick or Treat Murder (Lucy Stone #3)
11. Apple Turnover Murder (Hannah Swensen Mystery #13)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining my challenge. Good luck and have fun! You have some good ones on that list.