Wednesday, April 7, 2010

On What Grounds (Coffeehouse Mystery, #1)

By Cleo Coyle
Published in 2003. 275 pages
Author's Website


I finished reading On What Grounds (Coffeehouse Mystery, #1) and really enjoyed the first book of the series. I am not a coffee drinker but it was still fun to learn so many interesting facts about coffee and it's history. I never new coffee brewing was such a science. The main character Clare was very likeable and I thought she had a sweet relationship with her former MIL Madame. It will be interesting to read the other books in the series to see if any happens between her and her ex-hubby Matt. Good twist at the end of the book.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still have to read this one. I'm not a coffee drinker either, and I think that's why I always pass over it on my shelves. So I'm glad to see that you don't drink coffee..but still liked this one.