Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Thoughts



Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa


I hope everyone is having a good easter. Ours is a little different this year but that's okay. Randy had to go into work early this morning and Princess Izzybee is down home with cousins so it's just me along with ZMan, The Doodle and Baby Roo.

The kids had fun with their baskets this morning. I let ZMan hide the eggs for The Doodle which he loved doing and then he helped her find them all. She wasn't wanting to search for them all because she wanted to empty out each egg and eat the candy. ZMan had been wanting some sculpey clay since his class made art projects with it a few weeks back so that is what the Easter Bunny brought him along with candy. The Easter Bunny brought The Doodle a Zu Zu Pet with a carrier, blanket, a Barbie Princess movie and lots of candy.

Princess Izzybee with to my sister's house in Orangeville along with my other sister and Mom . She will spend her Spring Break there with her cousins and she was so excited to go. The Easter Bunny visited her also and she got a basket full of candy along with an Easter outfit. The Easter Bunny left her a Zu Zu Pet at the house for when she returns. She called me about an hour ago and she is having so much fun she hardly wanted to talk. I will miss her this week but I'm happy she will have a lot of fun and make lasting memories with her cousins.

Yesterday we went to the Rasmussen's home (Randy grew up with them next door) for some Easter fun, eat lunch and watch conference. It was so nice of them to invite us and we love being around their family. The food was so yummy (I need the chicken recipe), the company was great and the kids had a blast running around, coloring eggs and decorating and eating sugar cookies. I just love that we were able to spend some of the holiday with a family that is like family since we weren't able to spend it with our families. I'm bummed because I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures of our day.

Posted by Picasa


When we got home the kids decorated Easter Eggs and it was funny because The Doodle just used one color for all her eggs: GREEN. She has a whole cartoon of green eggs. ZMan had to share some of his eggs also because she had finished first.

Randy should be home soon and he's bringing Holly's younger 2 boys over for the night so ZMan will be happy to have some company. I need to go start on Easter dinner and watch conference.

No comments: