Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Family Update



Aunt Seretia, Uncle Dodd, Aunt Etova, Dad


Another busy week has come and gone and I have survived!!

The kids are full into our Spring activities and we are going every which way. Princess Izzybee had her first softball game this week and had fun. She bat and made it to base and ran after the balls in the outfield along with all the other cute girls on her team. ZMan has had soccer and baseball. He missed his Wednesday night game but has one in the morning. He loves to play goalkeeper and I understand he was missed by his team since the others weren't interested in playing keeper.

Last Friday, April 9th, my dad's brother, my Uncle Lynden passed away after a 3 year battle with Leukemia. The viewing was Tuesday night and the funeral was Wednesday morning. His three kids live in three different states and they were all able to make it out. It was so good to see the family even under such sad circumstances. I loved visiting with my aunts and cousins and also getting to know cousins I haven't really known. I am grateful for my family and my thoughts and prayers are with my aunt who lost her husband, my cousins who lost their father and my aunts, uncle and dad who lost a brother.

Michelle and Craig gave us some free tickets to the Salt Lake Bees opening game tonight so Randy took ZMan and Princess Izzybee along with friends. I'm sure they are having a fun time. I was able to get the younger girls to bed and have some much needed quiet time at home.

No comments: