Sunday, July 29, 2007

Another Sick Kid

Audrey woke up Saturday morning about 3:00am throwing up (why is it always in the middle of the night). She threw up a few times in the morning and then had diahara throughout the day. I thought she was feeling better last night, she even ate a little food and kept her bottle down. This morning I could tell she didn't feel great because she was so quiet and perfectly content to just sit on my lap. We went to church so Zachary could give the prayer in primary, luckily we came home for SM. After we were home for about half an hour Audrey threw up everything she drank today. She has thrown up quite a few times throughout this afternoon. She is so thirsty but everytime I give her something it comes back up. I hate to see her sick and I don't know what to do for her.

No comments: