Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sick Kid


Last night I stayed up to late to finish my Harry Potter book. Just as I was dosing off to sleep I wake up to Sarah throwing up. Poor thing. She was sleeping on our floor at the foot of our bed so I had to throw all her blankets and pillow in the washer. Of course this woke up Audrey who was crying. About an hour and a half later the same thing happens and this is about 3:00am when Randy is up getting ready for work. The two girls and I finally feel back to sleep from about 3:30am to 6:30am. I am so tired and I have so much to do at work and home today but I probably need to make arrangements for work because I don't think Sarah will be feeling up to going to the daycare center she goes to once a week. Wish me luck in making it through the day and such a little amount of sleep.

No comments: