Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesday Things


We are home from playgroup and the kids have had lunch. It was such a struggle to make it to playgroup this morning. Zachary and I were arguing and arguing and having a huge power struggle. Finally he did what I asked but that was after 15 minutes of arguing. I made the kids come home and clean their room and eat lunch before they could play and of course they were not happy with this.

Audrey is finally feelling better. She is slowly starting to eat again and hasn't thrown up since yesterday. I have so much laundry to do, lots of bedding from Audrey being sick. I don't know if I will ever catch up and it's kind of depressing.

Randy's mom is coming Thursday for some tennis thing and she is staying here for I don't know how long. I've got to clean up the spare room for her. She got married and called to tell Randy on Sunday. I guess her and Harold were in Arizona and they decided to call the Justice of the Peace and get married right away. Last time I talked to her about getting married she seemed to have doubts so frankly I'm surprised she went through with it. I think maybe they are happy when they aren't around her family so she decided to go through with it. Randy doesn't care as long as his mom is happy.

This weekend we are going to Logan for Sammi's birthday party. I need to take the kids shopping for her birhday gifts. They are excited to go roller skating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend, and fun at Sammi birthday party. Lilly is sitting on my lap right now. As soon as the moon river music started playing she started singing along with it.