Friday, July 20, 2007

Finally Friday


Yay, it's Friday! Tomorrow my Harry Potter book will come and I am so excited to read it.

This week and been busy and a little crazy. After hosting our Family Reunion at our house it was a mess and I'm finally getting it back in order. Tuesday night we hosted Zachary's Baseball Team's Final party. We invited the team to come swim and at the time I didn't realize it was for families as well so we stressed about 9 to 10 familes in the backyard and pool. Of course it turned out fine and most of the adults didn't swim so it was just kids and there was plenty of room.

This past week Zachary discovered Ebay thanks to a little friend of his. He has ordered two Pokeman games for his gameboy and is watching another sell that he really wants. Yesterday we got a slip from the post office that we have a package to pick up and Zachary is so excited because he thinks it's one of his games. I think it's probably Randy's sunglasses that he ordered so I let Zachary know so he wouldn't get his hopes up just in case. Of course he is so sad. This past weekend his cousin accidently took home is only Pokeman game for the gameboy and he has been so sad and asks me everyday if they have retuned it.

Sarah has had nightime accidents almost every night this week. I am at a loss of how to handle this. It's so frustrating for me and adds so much laundry everyday. I'm not sure what is going on with her but I have to figure something out.

Tonight is the Bountiful Handcart Parade and the fireworks for the 24th. I'm debating about going but it starts at 6:00pm and it will be so stinkin hot. I just don't know if I can sit out there in the awful heat but the kids would have a good time. I'll have to see if Randy gets home from work early enough.

No comments: