Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday Madness

I had a good Mother's Day yesterday. The kids and their dad brought me breakfast in bed which of course was a treat. The baby shared my breakfast with me. R gave me a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure which I had asked him for and the kids game me some great books.

I stayed up tonight to scrub my kitchen and living room floor. It as a been longer than I care to admit since they have had a good scrub and I wanted it out of the way for tomorrow. I still have cleaning and organizing to do before my family arrives. I have spent the last two and a half days sorting through all the kids clothes to bring out the summer clothes and put away winter things. It is such a pain to do this and I have piles everywhere which of course the baby loves to get into.

Work has been crazy with our reservation system down and for alot of tonight our Nextel phone/radio system was down. R has to go into to work in a few hours to help finish dealing with the problem.

My mom will be here Wednesday night and hopefully my other two sisters will be here Friday. Z has a baseball game Wednesday night so right after I pick Mom up at the aiport I will take her to his game. He's excited to have Grandma see him play baseball.

No comments: