Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Camping

We leave tomorrow for our family reunion camping trip. We are heading down home near Emery County and camping up above Joe's Valley. I was up early to finish work stuff and I've been doing laundry and cleaning all day. I just got home from the grocery store and loaded the food in the trailer. I still need to pack our clothes and we have to finish loading the trailer. Our goal is to leave home in the morning by 9:00am, which I don't think we will be able to do, I think I will be happy if we leave by 10:00am.

The kids are so excited to see their cousins and go camping. Last summer we didn't camp at all because we sold our trailer and didn't buy a new one until this past spring. They claim they are fishing first thing, but I think they will ride the 4wheelers first thing. We all are bringing crafts and games but the kids spend so much time on the 4wheelers. Z espeically loves to ride his 4wheeler and now that he has his license is can't wait.

We will be home Sunday night and I am happy to be out of reach from work for a few days.

No comments: