Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sunny Saturday

We've had a fun fun day today. The kids started swimming about 10:00am and finally closed up the pool about 6:00pm. The girls were all sunburned. After my sisters left I ran an errand with the girls and S cried the entire time her sunburn and how tired she was. When we came home I threw the girls in the tub for a quick bath and S laid on my bed and was asleep within 2 minutes. A had 2 short naps today so of course she isn't tired and is wide awake. I need her to give me a break so I can work on my YW lesson.

R and Z are at the Bees game and Z has called me twice to tell me how much fun he is having. I guess the Bee signed his mit and I had told him when I was young my dad would take us to the Phoenix Giants games and buy us ice cream in a bowl shaped like a baseball hat and Z found the same thing at this game so he called to tell me.

The down side of the day was that our dog Binks took off this morning which is normal. When Z walked up the hill to pick him up a dog in that neighborhood attacked Binks and he has some bite marks or puncture wounds and lots of bruising. He has just been laying in his kennel and hardly moving. I feel so bad for him and Z has been really worried about the dog. Actually one of his phone calls from the baseball game was to check on Binks.

I'm off to get the baby to bed and work on my lesson for tommorow.

No comments: