Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wednesday

Fun day, Patty came down for a short visit. I felt bad that she had to leave earlier than normal since we were going to Z's baseball game. She had to get back to milk the goat (:. It's been a while since we've seen each other, our visits seem to be fewer and far between, so I'm glad she came down.

Z's team lost their baseball game. It was a bummer, but they had fun and played a good game. The team is going to come over Friday for a team swimming party. The coach called last night and he is submitted Z's name for the league all star team. Tryouts will be Saturday. I'm not sure when the all star team will practice and we have a busy week with the Family Reunion next week but we'll make it work. If he makes the team the 1st game will be a week from Saturday. The soccer coordinator alos called and they start with their group practices next week. I'm looking forward to getting a schedule so I know what to expect for the summer.

Besides our Family Reunion we don't have any trips planned for the summer and I feel like it's already half over. We need to get busy planning some camping trips.

No comments: